Resene has all the quality paint, colour, wallpaper, curtains and professional advice you need to get a superb finish on your decorating projects.
Prompt and competent professional service and advice is available from trained field staff in the following areas:
- Inspection and written report on the building or structure to be painted.
- Development of a coating specification.
- Technical advice on products, systems and specific application techniques.
- Prepaint inspection of properties. Practical on-site product trials and assistance where required.
- Site inspection sheets held on file for future access.
- Tendering of contracts.
- Colour consultancy service, encompassing colour matching and the development of colour schemes.
We can draw on a range of staff from technical experts through to colour consultants to provide whatever assistance you require.
Choose from thousands of colours in the Resene Total Colour System or let Resene create a custom colour match for you. Once you've chosen your favourite colour, get it tinted into the extensive range of Resene Environmental Choice approved low VOC paints.
See the latest Resene fashion colours and whites and neutrals collection and get friendly and professional advice about how you can use these in your projects. Or if you have a tricky surface or project to paint, get professional and free technical advice on the best paint system to use and how to apply it.
Resene has been proudly 100% NZ owned and operated since it started in 1946 and was named New Zealand's Sustainable Business of the Year 2010 and Most Trusted Paint brand since 2012.
See Resene for everything you need for your decorating projects.