Connecting in Construction
NAWIC Connecting in Construction (CiC) gives members an opportunity to connect, share and learn, while providing a great networking forum. Everyone gets a chance to speak in confidence, and in smaller groups.
CiC events start with a guest speaker who introduces the discussion topic, then participants split into smaller groups for informal discussions. The groups are rearranged so that everyone can meet a different group of people. The aim is to get members to share experiences while learning from each other.
- CiC sessions provide a great networking experience for NAWIC members by encouraging the sharing of ideas and experiences in an informal setting.
- Connections are made naturally either in a NAWIC context or independently.
- Members learn from others and know who to contact in the future for help and advice on various topics.
- The confidentiality rule allows people to speak openly and to express views that they may not have the opportunity to otherwise raise.
- CiC sessions are run by individual Chapters.
Contact your local Chapter to find out more about CiC and upcoming events in your region.